Thursday, December 4, 2008

Haunted Chavez


This project was for Halloween we had to take a picture of part if the school and make it scare. So I pick the bathroom my pick came out good but I wish that I had more time I would have made it rally better then it is I think its good but it could be better. My initial was to use a different shot but it was to little and short plus the amount of ghost I want would not fit so I take a wider shot and use that it came out real good. Some of the difficult that I had was to use people but I didn’t like that some I just cut the head of different people and put my head on I keep there body I just put my head on top. Some of the problem I had in this piece was when I was cutting the heads off the different people some of the head didn’t mate to good but I made it work. The think that I did right in this picture was the way I’m looking at the camera was like “FEEL THAT PEOPLE ARE IN THE BATHROOM WITH ME”. My overall thought about this picture is that I put a 100% of my skill in this picture so I’m very happy on how my picture came out and my overall grade on this picture was good so I did a very very good job

No comments: