Monday, December 8, 2008

Social Issue


My social issue is are filling economy how the American dollars is losing its power as the the number one country and the world. This affects the are money has on the world is the if the U.S.goes down that no other county will make good money the U.S. makes the world go around. The U.S. is the biggest county and the most powerful county so if people don’t send money in the U.S. the other county will lose money.

I choose the filling American economy because I like money and I want to get a job were that pays me a lot of money and if the economy is going down hill people might not be getting paid the normal so I think that it’s a got think that we got a new president that going to put the U.S. back on track







No comments: