Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Surrealism: "Random"

Well one day I had a dream about me on top of a mountain then I almost fell off. Were the cheese come for is I have no idea I just put it in there to make it look funny. So one day I was walking throw the mountain and eating some cheese and thinking would it be funny if I put random stuff on top. I was like yeah you’re so right Edward it would be funny so I just started put anything I could find and some friends stuff .I pick some food because I love food and I pick an id because it was there and had nothing to do with my picture. Another one was a water bottle because I live water and if you don’t have water in the mountain you could die and the other stuff don’t ask me where I got that from because I can’t tell you if I try. Now my background in this picture is water and grass I mix the two together like peanut butter and jelly. The sky of my picture says if you chew gum keep it in your mouth it’s very random I know so yeah don’t hate my picture is my weirdness and the day after I walking down the street and I say a pretty girl I saw her she saw me so I going to take her to my world I really was going to sleep and MJ was talking to me so I said what it do home slit and he was like I’m ballin like Jim Jones

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

I'm trying to decide if this is a story, or an interpretation, or a critique- so tell me, which is it?