Monday, May 11, 2009

Artist Statement

The thing that you will find most of all about all my photo’s is that there all funny and I have a good work habit. I try to make my picture and work the best that I can and if I don’t ill just make it funny so people can crack up. I know some of my picture don’t make sense but they make sense to me so that all that matters. I like what I took and am proud of what I did.

I feel very good about my portfolio. Because I spend a lot of hard work on it and I put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into my portfolio. I gave all I can gave into my portfolio so I’m very happy the way I keep it up to date not like other people in not going to say any name like Chris, and others.

My favorite thing to look bad at is ME, CHRIS, TONY how we made this class if we weren’t in this class I would have switch out a long time ago and the tool I like the most was when we blend stuff together it made re artwork a lot better and it make my the best in class

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

Ah- now i understand everything. You were going for the comedy angle. Well Edward, I think you have come quite a ways. Your mad computer skills have gotten better with each project. It has been fun to have you in class, even if you were the one who put gum all over my desk. :) Good luck with everything!