Thursday, May 7, 2009

Personal Metaphor "IM COUNTING ALL DAY LIKE THE CLOCK ON THE WALL"


I'M COUNTING ALL DAY LIKE THE CLOCK ON THE WALL
i choose this song because i was thinking and this song pop in my head this song has a lot of metaphor in this song and its just a very gang related song it talks getting money and selling rims so i should have take a better picture to show you how much the song is really G because I'm a G like the alphabet. The thing i done well is that put my slef in the picture and told all the picture my self. The thnig i told have done have did better was spent more time on it. I feel that i did ok and i like this song its so G.


1 comment:

Alfredo said...

Yo dude, It's cool how the hands are palced in all different directions like how they have them in big offices. You should of added labels on top of each like saying "Tokyo" and stuff :D